Vermillion Ranch – MT. Great Ranches of the West ~ $35

photo_Vermillion_MT_3

photo_Vermillion_MT_3

“Every spring, the Vermilion Ranch breeds about 5,000 cows by artificial insemination. They sell 90% of their bull calves; it’s not uncommon for the ranch to sell 600 head of outstanding breeding bulls and over 4,000 commercial Angus heifers at their annual Fall auction. They keep the remaining 10% of bull calves for their own breeding program. Their award-winning black Angus cattle are raised using no growth hormones at all. To achieve superior specimens, the Goggins rely on good genetics and good feed, most of which comes from their own farming operations on 3,500 irrigated acres where the family grows corn and hay.”
– Jim Keen, Great Ranches of the West Author & Photographer


Please note that only 13 of 228 full color pages from this self-published book are featured.

This beautiful award-winning 12×11 fine art, hard bound, coffee table book featuring over 30 ranches in 17 states with nearly 600 photographs will make a wonderful addition to any home or office, and be a showing of your support for America’s struggling farm and ranch families.

Buy Now for only $35.00
 

NOTE: Price includes a $20.00 contribution to an Organization of Competitive Markets along with shipping and handling.

Support Ranching & Farming Communities


Print pagePDF pageEmail page

Leave a Reply